Tuesday, February 15, 2011

4 Months Later.........I'm baaack!

Wow, where to start? Well I looked at my last post, and it was from Halloween and Thanksgiving.. sorta, more before Thanksgiving... So I guess that is where I will start!
Ryan and I went down to Thatcher to visit with the Family on Thanksgiving Day. We had a great time and my old best friend Monique got home from her mission, so we were able to go to her Homecoming and visit with her for a little bit!

Shortly after church, Me, Amber, Bryan, Ryan, Mom, Dad and Jeremiah, packed up my little Honda Fit, and Amber, Connor and Me were on our way to Idaho to visit Aubrey! It was a long drive. We stopped in Hurricane, Utah and stayed with my Aunt Janet and Uncle Brian. They just moved from California, into a HUGE, beautiful house. Then we drove trhough, sprinville, provo, lehi, and stopped in each place to visit more family. We stayed the night in Bountiful with more family. Early the next morning we were on our way again. When we fianlly made it to Idaho, we visited for a little bit with Aubrey, Kyle, and baby Kaden. Then we were off running errands getting things ready for Aubs baby shower. It turned out really nice. It was great being able to visit family. We miss having Aubrey and her family around and we cant wait for her to come back to Arizona to come visit us! We Love you Zaugg family!


Me, Amber and Grandma and Grandpa Ward

Bountiful Utah in my Aunt and Uncles driveway.. Check out that snow!


Connor and Kyle.. Silly boys.

 
Aubs Baby Shower

Brushing their teeth

Kaden
Us sisters and Kaden
Zaugg Family.. Kaden wasnt very happy...













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love them a little older still in pull ups, love them in my bed connor could watch me having s-x with kyle while he wanks for me, then he gets the pleasure of feeling me in his arse while I reach around and wank him with one hand and kyle with the other, 2 nice hard toddler c--ks in my hands