Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween & Thanksgiving

I love love love halloween. Over the years it has gotten more and more fun! I love attending the ward trunk-or-treating parties and seeing the adorable little kids dressing up! We didnt get to go to our ward party this year or last year, but we always make it to someone elses in the family! This year we went to the Mullallys ward and boy we had a good time! This year Halloween was on a sunday, so we had a halloween Sunday dinner at Nikki and Jakes. Brooke, Lana, and Braden were all in town too, so that made it even more exciting! We all brought something delish and man it was a yummy dinner! We turned on casper and the kids got to help pass out candy to the little trick or treaters. I tried making Exploding Bloody Potatoes, which kinda failed haha, but I did get a dessert off someones blog and that turned out great! It was called Ghosts in the Graveyard.. and it was so cute!

Ryan has been working hard in school and he almost has his real estate license! One more test to go! whoop whoop!

Tyson is doing great, I got him a new toy and im hoping it will last longer than his other ones. He rips them apart within HOURS. But im not messin around anymore! I finally got him a 4 layer, tough, stuffed animal and its been 2 days which is already a record! haha. Yay! I love his pig!

Me and Amber are going up to Utah and Idaho in 26 days! yay! Aubrey is almost ready to pop and I am so excited for her! GO AUB! Neice or Nephew # 4 on the ward side is almost here!

Well now that we are in November, ThanksGiving is here. I want to share 30 things im thankful for (1 for each day this month). Its very important that we are always expressing our gratitude and giving thanks to our Heavenly Father. He has done so much for us. I love my Savior and Im so gratful for all He has done for me. (This list is not in any special order and it could continue on for forever)!

1. Im grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
2. Im grateful for my amazing husband. I love him.
3. Im grateful for my families.
4. Im grateful for the Temple.
5. Im grateful for my home.
6. Im grateful for food that I always have to eat.
7. Im grateful for my health.
8. Im gratetful for the Pristhood.
9. Im grateful for Missonaries who sacrifice so many things to serve.
10. Im grateful for the power of prayer.
11. Im grateful for my home teachers and visiting teachers.
12.  Im grateful for my hearing aids.
13. Im grateful for friends.
14. Im grateful for our landscaping company.
15. Im grateful for our vehicles we have to drive.
16. Im grateful for soap and sanitizer.
17. Im grateful for School (even though im not enrolled at the moment).
18. Im grateful for Tyson (my dog.. my baby)
19. Im grateful for my young women.
20. Im grateful for milk. :)
21. Im grateful for refridgerators.
22. Im grateful for electricity.
23. Im grateful for my oppertunity to take piano lessons and voice lessons.
24. Im grateful for the Book of Mormon.
25. Im grateful for my bed.
26. Im grateful for the clothes I have to wear.
27. Im grateful for the teachers that prepare lessons and teach each Sunday.
28. Im grateful for Insurance.
29. Im grateful for the church buildings we have to meet in every week.
30. Im grateful for our Country.
Im grateful for SOOOOO much more! The list goes on and on! What a great time of year! HAPPY THANKSGIVING month everyone!


3 comments:

Allison and Mason: said...

I liked this post! It's good to post things we are thankful for. By the way, that ghost in the graveyard dessert turned out darling!!! You will have to send me the link to where you got it. :)

The Harkers said...

HeY!! This is Kate (Allred) from Ecuador I am so happy I just found you again through blog stalking haha!! You look so great, I love hearing about your life! You still need to come to Canada!

kyle.kate.harker@gmail.com

Selena and Russ!! said...

TIME FOR A NEW BLOG