Sunday, March 21, 2010

SpRinG tiMe

So i have been LOVING the weather lately! its been beautiful! I had a day off Thursday and I decided I was gonna plant flowers all day! I was so excited to be outside! So early in the morning i got up and went straight to home depot and got TONS of flowers, dirt, a watering can, gloves, and some gardening tools! I planted most the flowers in the front yard to cover our water meter.. and i ended up digging everyting up, adding more dirt and replanting all of it! I ended up running out of flowers, so i went BACK to home depot and got more flowers. I didnt finish gardening until about 6 in the evening. I loved it! I got a strawberry plant, and some eggplant, but my dogs got to them.. and ripped them to shreds, so im not planting anything in my backyard yet. haha.
One other thing I got to do recently is decorate my guest bathroom, I LOVE it!


The blue and brown match our guest bedroom comforter set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They don't exactly encourage this behavior as they like to replica watches keep a consistent look for their products. Sure you could find parts online, but be careful that they authentic and replica watches in good condition. So assuming you were able to get all the right matching parts, you could probably change out the bezels just fine. As we previously announced, Rolex introduced six new Rolex Day-Date replica watches sale for 2013 at Baselworld. Unfortunately, they didn't give them unique names (aside from the reference numbers) outside of the standard Rolex Day-Date collection, but in our opinion these are special models. When we first saw them replica watches in their glorious colors through the windows at the Rolex booth, we immediately dismissed them as fashionable ladies watches. However, after replica watches getting a hands-on look, we can pretty easily say that there is something in here for men and women alike.