Sunday, April 11, 2010

Families, Birthdays, and Easter.. OH MY!

Sorry it has been so long! I have been keeping very busy and its been great! Back in March Ryan and I had the oppertunity to go visit Thatcher to see the family and celebrate my dad and jakes birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dad and Jake! Aubrey was down visiting from Idaho too, so it was all a lot of fun! Aubrey, Amber and I took the kids to a little carnival thing going on in the parking lot at Bashas.. it was stressful, and sometimes embarrassing, haha, but the kids had fun.. they were all VERY angry and threw fits when we left! We also got pizza and cake for the birthday boys and celebrated it at the Oasis. haha. hectic.. but fun.
Here is how excited they were! Kyle: "Mom you are #1! you rock for bringing us here!" or atleast thats what i think was going through his head haha.
I can already tell, Conner is going to LOVE boats when he is older!
Had to post a picture of little Nana! cause i just love her! this is actually an old picture, but i just found it and just thought it was so funny!
The family, squished into the little Ice King Oasis backroom.. signing brithday cards and waiting for pizza and cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jake! Cant believe you are ACTUALLY 19! its a little too weird for me to handle right now, but im sure it will sink in soon!
Lana was So excited! Easter Sunday during the Easter egg hunt at Mama and Papas house!
Madi was so excited too! she wouldnt even look at me haha!
Braden just hanging out! cant believe how big he is getting!
Little Tan man!
Easter Sunday! Bronchitis on Christmas, Pink Eye on Easter, I wonder what the next holiday will bring! we shall see! haha jk!
Nikki brought me cupakes on my brithday! Thank you Mulally family! they were DELICIOUS!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rolex is hinting here that the Daytona line will see some rolex replica sale changes in the coming years. I don't think they will discontinue the 40mm wide model, but I expect a new, larger Daytona with a new movement to rolex replica sale come from the house of Rolex soon. I am taking credit for these watches. I met with Time & Gems a while ago when seeing their progress with DLC and PVD rolex replica uk treatments on Rolex watch modifications, and suggested that they give a two replica watches uk tone "Rolesor" watch this type of treatment. Black and gold is a very nice combo, (especially yellow gold and black), and to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a Rolex mod that did this replica watches sale (though I could be wrong). So what Time & Gems did is black DLC coat the steel portions of these watches, and leave the gold replica watches uk parts of the watch and the dials alone.