Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Boys and Me


Me and Ryan have been very busy lately and have not had any time together, so Saturday night we were both off and decided to have a fun date night. We decided to make a 40 minute drive to Gilbert for the most amazing mexican food, Cafe Rio. And it was WELL worth the drive.
We Also went and saw Alice in Wonderland. It was good, but I was very confused.. it will be better with subtitles. haha.
On our way home we got more treats for a more fun drive! It was very wild! After we got home we spent some time with our boys Harley and Tyson. It was a great night!
    


3 comments:

Seth and Kamron Carlsen said...

Briana.. Is that your real hair? It is so long! I love it. You look great. How is everything? My address is 5813 Alegria Rd Nw, Albuq, NM 87114. I need to come to mesa and visit. I really want to see some warm weather, and i need a tan. I love you.

The Stradlings said...

Hotties! I'm so glad that you guys got your date night. It's about time! I love you guys!

Allison Barry said...

I'm glad your gatorade and bottled water made for a wild drive home. I was just thinking about you this morning and how i need to come visit you at cousin's subs!!!