Monday, June 14, 2010

WOW! How did I get so behind and where do I begin?

I feel like an awful person! So much has gone on and I have been horrible about posting things. But I guess that just means i've been really busy.. so I guess thats okay!

GLEE TOUR
Back in May Ryan got us tickets to go see GLEE on tour at the Dodge theater in Phoenix! It was by far my most favorite concert I have ever been to. We had really close seats and I just love the characters! So so fun! Thanks Ryan, I loved it!




LOVE PEACE AND VIRTUE
May 22-26 I had the oppertunity to be a 2nd year, girls camp leader! What a great experience This was. Our ward has such a WONDERFUL group of Young Woman. I am the young woman ward secretary and I LOVE it. I love you girls so much and I'm so grateful for being able to get to know you guys! Us leaders had A GREAT time too, Sister Dettmar and Sister Collins... I love you guys to pieces!

















May 26 Happy Birthday Ryan!
Ryans birthday was the day I got home from Girls Camp, Stinky and smelly haha. It was probably the worst birthday for him EVER because I was so tired, but I think he still had some fun! ( I hope). We went over to his parents house and had dinner. I baked him a very plain cake haha, and we played some board games. I did get him an awesome bluetooth for his phone and I think that made up for my lameness on his birthday... haha.
June 12- HAPPY ONE YEAR RYAN!
This weekend we were able to celebrate our one year anniversary. Crazy how fast time flies! We decided to get away for the weekend and do something really fun. So we left Friday morning and drove to California where we stayed at the Hilton right outside of Universal studios. Saturday we went to Universal Studios the whole day and had LOADS of fun! After a long day of walking around we decided to go back to our hotel and just relax for the rest of the night. Sunday was checkout day and a little funny thing happened. We were on the 21 FLOOR in the hotel. Yup thats right.. SOOOOOOO HIGH! Sunday at noon was checkout time for a lot of people, so everyone was trying to go downstairs for breakfast or to checkout. The elevators were taking FOREVER. But we finally got in one.. there were probably like 15 of us crammed in there.. and like I said, we were on the 21st floor and everyone was trying to go DOWNSTAIRS. So the elevator stopped at EVERY stinkin floor! haha. Well we hit the 7th floor, and the doors opened and before anyone could think.. some guy and MY HUSBAND.. say "take the stairs" (jokingly) to the people outside wanting to get in.. and guess who that just HAPPENED to be.. SEAN KINGSTON! HAHAHAHAHAH. It was soooo funny. He just laughed and was like.. "ahh we have to wait another 10 minutes? alright.." Man, you dont see that everyday. I guess he was stayin there because he sang at Universal Studios that night.. Too bad we were tired and missed it hah. But anyway.. The weekend was great and I love my wonderful husband so much! Happy one year love!


No comments: