Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Destructive Beasts that we own... ( i do love them i promise)

They look beautiful and sweet.. But dont let them fool you..
Tyson
Harley
The Boys... Love chewing on things...
They love finding new things and tearing them to shreds..
and leaving them on the floor for me or Ryan to find.. Here is what they brought in today...
WARNING.....THIS PICTURE MAY CAUSE YOU TO THROW UP!! SERIOUSLY, DONT LOOK IF YOU GET SICK EASY!
Well.. if you cant tell.. its a bird.. and my LOVELY husband picked it up..(with paper towels.. not barehanded.. ) and put it in my KITCHEN garbage can!!! I ABOUT HAD A COW! haha.. I made him take out the trash, then I sanitized the garbage and the floor! eww ewww ewwww!!!

1 comment:

Emily Gardner said...

Your dogs are adorable, they sound like a handful though!!! I loved looking at the pictures of when they were little puppies and seeing them all grown up now. Hope you guys have a beautiful summer!