Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!

Well this time of year sure came quickly! Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! Aubrey and Kyle got to come down and stay with me and Ryan for a couple days before going to Thatcher. We got to watch fun shows and hangout a little! It was great! Ryan and I drove down to Thatcher to spend the holiday with my family. Thanksgiving with the Wards is hectic and crazy, but definetly very humorous and memorable. Thank You Mom, Dad, Amber, Aubrey, Bryan, Shawn, Jake, Miah and Kids for makin it a special day for us! We had a great time! We Love You!

The day after Thanksgiving, (Black Friday) I had to work from 3:30am to 1:00pm at Sears and all I have to say is.. it was CRAZY. I have never seen so many people up at 3am in my life. Every parking lot was full and when they opened the doors at Sears at 4am, there was a STAMPEDE! People were flying up the escalater, running into other people, and people were just out of control! But I have to admit it was fun to watch. When my shift finally ended, I went home, slept a couple hours, got up and cleaned the house. Selena and Russ were in town and invited some people over for a party! What a week!! It was really fun! We had tons of junk food, guitar hero going, and we played catch phrase too! Thanks guys for throwin a fun party! (and Thanks Selena and Becky for helping me sweep and mop before everyone came over! you guys freakin rock!)

We are very excited for the Christmas season to be here. Its been so fun seeing all the Christmas lights and decorations go up and listening to all the Christmas music! Definetly my favorite time of year! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Selena and Russ!! said...

you are so cute bri! i love you! i'm sad i didn't get to stay longer! but i'll be back so so soon! You better be excited! whoo hoo! ps. you need to post PICTURES!