Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our new home!

Ryan and I barely closed on this house just last week! We get to start fixing it up now so we can move in! We are in the process of having carpet installed and Ryan and I will spend the next week painting! (the colors in it are super weird! haha) Here are some pictures! The first one is my kitchen, but i'm definetly repainting it! The 2nd picture is where the table goes, 3rd picture is a little part of the backyard.. we have a little gazibo thing with a built in grill. The 4th picture is the garage, we tried fitting the truck in there, and it BARELY fit.. haha. And 5th, the house!!!! Yay!!! We love it! It will be Home Sweet Home in NO time! We will post pictures again when everything is all done!!





10 comments:

The Stradlings said...

Loving the new house! We can't wait to come visit you guys. We are going to have a ball!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I LOVE the house BRI !! I am so HAPPY/ EXCITED for you guys !!! You will have fun making it your own home and decorating it!! Cant wait to come visit :) Funny you took those pics tonight :) LOVE YA

Veronica said...

Congratulations on your new home!!! I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait for all you cousins and siblings to get together and enjoy each other and grow up together and share in each others joys and sorrows...

The home is very nice and looks like you will have so much fun changing it to fit YOU!!! I really like the backyard!

Don't forget to invite me over sometime too!!!

Selena and Russ!! said...

i am soooo jealous bri! It looks awsome! that backyard is so sweet! Yes i agree that green in the kitchen is so weird! There nothing stopping you now from babies! haha. okok. but we will see. I wish i had a house. I can't wait to see it!

Curtis Family said...

Hey Briana! I'm glad I found your blog! How exciting that you guys bought a house! Congratulations! It is going to be so much fun decorating it!

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

Congrats Bri and Ryan!!! I'm so happy to hear that you have a home of your own! How lucky for you guys to be so close to family and be in AZ! I hope all is well! :)

Russ said...

dang. im jealous. looks sweet.

take some more pics... i wanna see more of the inside... :)

Val said...

How exciting!!! Those colors definately can be improved upon haha. Good luck and have fun!

Jenny said...

Oh My Heck! I was just looking throught the comments on my blog and saw that you had left one. How the heck are you?! It's been forever!!! Congrats you got married and now you have a house too! That is so great. I'm so happy for you!!!

Tawna said...

Yay Briana!! Your house looks like an awesome one. Congratulations! I'd do some color changes,too! Have fun making it 'your home'.

Love ya {{{hugs}}}