Friday, August 13, 2010

Holy Moly time flies!

So, I am extremely behind on blogging. Once again, I dont have any idea where to start. SO much has gone on!

First, I want to congratulate Aubrey and Shawn on getting preggo! Yay for another neice or nephew! :) Love you guys!

Second, the Stradlings got to come to our house in June and spend a few days with us. We had a lot of fun and Ronja got to come too! We went to a huge kid treehouse in the gilbert area and that was pretty cool! Conner was not happy with me when I tried to get a picture with him. He was very anxcious to get outta my arms and back to the treehouse junglegym!

 













Ryan started Real Estate school and he is doing great! He is also working hard with his online schooling at Colorado Tech University. He is still managing R & R and is some how juggling everything! I'm so proud of you babe! I quit my job at Cousin Subs and am now home ALL the time, but helping with the business and I'm loving every minute of it! Working with the husband? What can be better than that! Ps: check out our website at RRYARDSAZ.COM.












July was a fun month, we got to celebrate the 4th in Prescott. We went to church, then packed up the car with snacks and family and drove to Prescott for the fireworks. It was very exciting and the weather was nice and cool! At the End of the month we went on the first Reid Family Reunion. Mom and Dad Reid rented a huge motorhome and took me, Ryan, Selena, Russ, Lacey, and Danielle up to Vegas. Me, Ryan, Lacey and Danielle saw the Blue Man group while the rest of the group saw lion king. It was freakin awesome!! Our hotel room was the coolest room ever, when we walked in the curtains opened and the tv and lights turned on.. basically greeting us. Sheesh.. Technology is amazing! After Vegas, we got back in the RV and headed for Lake Powell. We rented a boat and 2 wave runners! My favorite! We had a blast, and I was dumb and was too late with sunscreen, therefore, I recieved my first/ worst sunburn EVER! Learned my lesson the hard way.. I will never be late putting sunscreen on EVER AGAIN! After Powell we got back in the Rv again and drove to Greer where we met up with the rest of the fam! The Mulallys and the Soules. We got to stay in a HUGE cabin and spent the rest of the trip there. We went fishing on a lake, and caught NO fish! haha. And it rained the WHOLE time! BUT, It was very fun! I really enjoyed fishing and I hope we can do it again sometime soon! In Greer, Selena Sorensen, My AMAZING sister in law, took our family pictures.. and did I mention AMAZING? I cant get over her talent! Check out her pictures at sorensen-studios.com. You will see what I'm talking about!


 
 

3 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Ok, Bri, I was on my way to invite you to my blog and I no longer have the text from Selena with your email address!!! Will you email it to me at missjraz@hotmail.com?

I am very jealous of that family vacation. The Reids always do such fun things. The downside of being married now is that I no longer get to tag along as a friend. Dumb.

I just love you and Ryan and think we should still hang out even though the Sorensens are gone!

Allison and Mason: said...

I found your blog! Yay! Now I can officially blogstalk you.

I have ALWAYS wanted to see the blue man group! That's so cool that you guys did!

Robert smith said...


Beautiful! I enjoyed my time spent on your lovely blog.